Monday 16 May 2016

16 MAY-- STUDY MATERIAL -ENGLISH WRITTEN EXAM--- SBI PO//SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CLERK)

Dear Candidate,

Purpose :  for written exam of SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CLERK)/  SBI PO.

Now there are more than 100 post on this subject in this link, you can view all previous posts also .


1. This pen is my.
ans : This pen is mine.

2. This is mine pen.
ans : This is my pen.

3. This bike of you is nice.
ans : This bike of your is nice

4. I drove he’ bike.
ans : I drove his bike.

5. This house is she.
ans : This house is her.

6. She hide her.
ans : She hide herself.

7. I can do mine.
ans : I can do myself.

8. The children ate themselves.
ans : The children ate.

9. We are saw the thief.
ans : We ourselves saw the thief.

10. Your hair is black; my is white.
ans : Your hair is black; mine is white.

11. This pendrive is her.
ans : This pendrive is hers

12. This is hers pendrive.
ans : This is her pendrive.

13. I saw the film myself.
ans : I myself saw the film.

14. Return to your work and immediately.
ans : Return to your work and that too immediately.

15. The job you have chosen does not seem to be good.
ans : The job you have chosen does not seem to be good one.

For written exam/ interview guidance , you may contact:



ANIL AGGARWAL SIR ( P.O. 1982 BATCH)

EX CHIEF MANGER ,PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK.
 Mobile:                               +91 9811340788
E-mail ID:         anilakshita@yahoo.co.in

Office: Flat #49, Trilok Apartments, Patparganj, I.P. Extension, Delhi-110092.

Follow us at:




No comments:

Post a Comment