Saturday 14 May 2016

14 MAY-- STUDY MATERIAL -ENGLISH WRITTEN EXAM--- SBI PO//SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CLERK)

Dear Candidate,

Purpose :  for written exam of SBI JUNIOR ASSOCIATES (CLERK)/  SBI PO.

Now there are more than 100 post on this subject in this link, you can view all previous posts also .



SPOTTING ERRORS IN ADVERBS


1. I came cross a friend.
ans : I came across a friend.

2. The deer is live.
ans : The deer is alive.

3. They shut the door before the thieves came shortly.
ans : They shout the door shortly before the thieves came.

4. The cellphone was found after it was lost long.
ans : The cellphone was found long after it was lost.

5. They arrived at midnight after a few hours.
ans : They arrived a few hours after midnight.

6. I am your sincerely.
ans : I am sincerely yours.

7. The above sum is wrong.
ans : A sum about is wrong.

8. This is a mail up.
ans : This is an up-mail.

9. She lives in a country far off.
ans : She lives in a far off country.

10. Soon you go, the good.
ans : The sooner you go, the better.

11. She came to my house latest.
ans : She came to my house last.

12. This was the last model.
ans : This was the latest model.

13. He did it wiselier than her.
ans : He did it more wisely than her

14. She spoke loud.
ans : She spoke aloud.

15. I was little tried.
ans : I was a little tired.

16. She comes to me sometime.
ans : She comes to me sometimes / Sometimes, she come to me.

17. She stays with me sometimes.
ans : She stays with me for sometimes.

18. All saves one left.
ans : All save one left.

19. Crops have been spoiled owing to rains.
ans : Crops have been spoiled due to heavy rains.

20. The flea flew exactly the boy’s overhead.
ans : lea flew exactly over the boy’s head.

21. He was sitting inside the door almost.
ans : He was sitting almost outside the door.

22. You are well of.
ans : You are well off.

23. From the garden the cat ran in the house.
ans : From the garden, the cat ran into the house.

24. The flag is flying into the house.
ans : The flag is flying on the house.

25. She has come beyond the seas.
ans : She has come from beyond the seas.

26. I met her perticular.
ans : I met her in particular.

27. The cat was set large.
ans : The cat was set at large.

28. No profits will come.
ans : No profits will come in.

29. They set on their journey.
ans : They set out on their journey.

30. This villa is to let out.
ans : This villa is to let.





For written exam/ interview guidance , you may contact:



ANIL AGGARWAL SIR ( P.O. 1982 BATCH)

EX CHIEF MANGER ,PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK.
 Mobile:                               +91 9811340788
E-mail ID:         anilakshita@yahoo.co.in

Office: Flat #49, Trilok Apartments, Patparganj, I.P. Extension, Delhi-110092.

Follow us at:






No comments:

Post a Comment