Tuesday 19 April 2016

Supratim from MUMBAI says:

Anil Sir is an excellent guide with lots of experience both in the industry as well as as a panel member of interview boards.
His guidance helped me a lot in understanding my strengths and leveraging them in the interviews I appeared in.
By now, I have got 4 job offers - Bank of India PO + State Bank of Hyderabad PO + United India Insurance AO + National Insurance Company AO.
I also cleared LIC AAO written & State Bank of India PO Prelims.
(By the way, Sir suggested a very simple and approachable method that helped boost up my written scores as well).
Thanks a lot to Anil Sir, he has a major role to play in my success.


 Anil Aggarwal
Owner & Manager at Anil Aggarwal Coaching
(A proprietorship concern for IBPS exam guidance and Bank Interview preparation)
 Mobile:                               +91 9811340788
E-mail ID:         anilakshita@yahoo.co.in
Office: Flat #49, Trilok Apartments, Patparganj, I.P. Extension, Delhi-110092.

Follow us at:

No comments:

Post a Comment