Tuesday 26 April 2016

MRS AMANDEEP KAUR FROM NOIDA SAYS


Hello Sir, the meeting we had was an eye opener and helped me soothing all my anxiety. Now I look the interview from a whole new dimension. 
The key take away : It is not what all, we should prepare but what an interviewer expect us to be ready with.
Thanks for all your guidance, and am looking forward for the interview. Please keep us posted with similar banking/financial information.
MRS AMANDEEP KAUR FROM NOIDA), (our 2013-14 IBPS Interview guidance candidate) SAYS::
Hello sir.....I got the result for po3 . they have given me canara bank. thanks for your guidance without that it was not possible. my husband also thank you for your support and care...... thanks.......
ON SUBSEQUENT VISIT SHE SAYS:
Meeting today was such a blessing, it helped me eased out all my doubts. I acknowledge that no one can beat your guidance for sure. I highly appreciate that there are people like you who want their students success than anything else.
NOW SHE IS EMPLOYED AS P.O. WITH CANARA BANK.

For written exam/ interview guidance , you may contact:
 Anil Aggarwal
Owner & Manager at Anil Aggarwal Coaching
(A proprietorship concern for IBPS exam guidance and Bank Interview preparation)
 Mobile:                               +91 9811340788
E-mail ID:         anilakshita@yahoo.co.in
Office: Flat #49, Trilok Apartments, Patparganj, I.P. Extension, Delhi-110092.

Follow us at:

No comments:

Post a Comment