Sunday 24 April 2016

Mr Rupam Das FROM KOLKATTA (our 2012-13 IBPS Interview guidance candidate) SAYS:


Sir, first of all i want to thank you for your guidance and wish you will accept my gratitude..... as i have been selected as PO for Bank Of India in the second round of allotment for IBPS PO2 which was my first preference. My score 61.12
Rupam Das sir i know the way u give insight to us regarding what should be our approach and what are the qualities an interviewer is searching among us is amazing.
sir i am one of the first five to like your page which was very relevant to my preparation at that time and still i am regular with ur page and the content is still the best giving me clear insight of banking..............
wish u luck for your endeavor to help students like me to place them in banking sector
thanks sir and u will always have a special place in my life.
Rupam Das further says:
Sir, today i have received my Appointment letter got Howrah Zone tomorrow i would be joining. I will call u thanks for ur support and blessings.......
Rupam.



For written exam/ interview guidance , you may contact:
 Anil Aggarwal
Owner & Manager at Anil Aggarwal Coaching
(A proprietorship concern for IBPS exam guidance and Bank Interview preparation)
 Mobile:                               +91 9811340788
E-mail ID:         anilakshita@yahoo.co.in
Office: Flat #49, Trilok Apartments, Patparganj, I.P. Extension, Delhi-110092.

Follow us at:

No comments:

Post a Comment