Saturday 23 April 2016

Ms Heena Talreja says:


   

Hello sir ds is heena here!! I had availed the interview session of yours ....and I qualified for ibps clerk! Securing 67 percentage!! Thankyou very
much sir for all your efforts!! I would also like to share that I got 33/35 marks in my sbi clerk interview! I couldnt believe as my interview dint go as
per expectations! But I couldnt get through because of low marks in the written examination....I still thank you for guiding in a proper way to achieve

success thank you very much!!!! 


Ms Heena Talreja is 2014 sbi  interview guidance candidate.
This experience tells the importance of high marks in written. To score high  Marks in written seek proper guidance. 
For written exam/ interview guidance , you may contact:
 Anil Aggarwal
Owner & Manager at Anil Aggarwal Coaching
(A proprietorship concern for IBPS exam guidance and Bank Interview preparation)
 Mobile:                               +91 9811340788
E-mail ID:         anilakshita@yahoo.co.in
Office: Flat #49, Trilok Apartments, Patparganj, I.P. Extension, Delhi-110092.

Follow us at:

No comments:

Post a Comment