Sunday 27 March 2016

SUCCESS STORY OF CANDIDATES UNDERGONE PERSONAL COACHING CLASSES FOR BANK INTERVIEWS/OTHER INTERVIEW FROM ANIL AGGARWAL SIR:

Sir, your style of teaching is very good. I like it and able to crack my exam .
Sir
A lot of thanks to you, i am selected in Bank of India as Probationary Officer. It happened due to your unique guidance and great
methodology,actually i have no words to say about you. All i want to say is " If there are teacher / tutor / mentors like you than no
one can stop a student to achieve his goals..........
RESPECTED SIR,
FIRST OF ALL THANK YOU VERY MUCH .I M SELECTED AS PO IN INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK AND IT"S ONLY POSSIBLE
BECAUSE OF YOUR"S GUIDANCE.I STILL REMEMBER THE FIRST DAY I MET U IN THE INTERVIEW GUIDANCE SESSION
WITH MY ZERO CONFIDENCE LEVEL AND HOW U HELP ME TO MAKE ME PREPARED FOR INTERVIEW AND BOOST MY
CONFIDENCE LEVEL SINCERELY I HAVE NO WORDS FOR IT .THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIR .UNDOUBTEDLY THE BEST
TEACHER I EVER MEET .FRIENDS U SINCERELY WANT TO SCORE HIGH MARKS IN INTERVIEW U ARE AT RIGHT
PLACE.ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SIR.
First of all ThankYou Very Much sir for all your guidance.I got selected as an assistant in punjab national bank. This was my first
attempt and after clearing written exam i don't have much clearity regarding bank interviews. But after having some sessions with
you sir, than I came to know how i misinterpreted many things and then i followed your guidance and start seeing things differently.
My approach towards my interview preparation changes and then i got good marks in interview. So, once again thankyou sir for
playing an important part in my success...

Anil Aggarwal
Owner & Manager at Anil Aggarwal Coaching
(A proprietorship concern for IBPS exam guidance and Bank Interview preparation)
 Mobile:                               +91 9811340788
E-mail ID:         anilakshita@yahoo.co.in
Office: Flat #49, Trilok Apartments, Patparganj, I.P. Extension, Delhi-110092.

Follow us at:

No comments:

Post a Comment